[3830] RTTY Roundup KL7AC Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 3 16:53:40 PST 2010

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KL7AC
Operator(s): KL7AC
Station: KL7AC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Pole, Alaska

Total:  587  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 12  Total Score = 38,742

Had a good time staying indoors as it was minus 30 the entire weekend.
Propagation was very good to the states on 20M but not so much elsewhere. Just
a very brief opening on 15M at the start of the test that allowed me to pick up
a few multipliers.

With the cold temps of the last few weeks I did not get a chance to put up my
new bazooka for 80M, all I can do on that band is listen as the loop is not a
long distance performer. Get tired of seeing AGN AGN when the guy is 20 over
HI.

Rig: IC-7600
Antennas: 40M rotatable dipole at 80 feet, TH-11DX at 70 feet.
Interface: US Interface Navigator
Log: N1MM