[3830] RTTY Roundup EC1KR Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 3 17:02:45 PST 2010

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: EC1KR
Operator(s): EC1KR
Station: EC1KR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 13,30

Total:  578  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 46  Total Score = 54,981

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

Rig: FT1000MP + (400W) + OB9-5 + 1elm (40m) + Dipole (80m)

Other year that I participated in this interesting contest, too bad that the
spread was so unstable. As soon I could be operate 13 hours, the early Saturday
afternoon and 20m penalties were closed I heard the strongest stations in NA, I
went to 40m with a handful of U.S. stations, I stayed several hours QRT. I
returned to radio on Saturday night in the 40m band, a good Pile Up NA stations
close to dawn in America, the 80m band with a lot of noise. On Sunday, where I
have enjoyed most has been on 20m where I had a good NA Pile Up with continuous
signals, I have worked most of the WAS, in the evening a large number of
stations W6 and W7 which surprised me a couple of QSO with KH6 . I've heard
calling contest KL7IWC, KH6GN, XE2K but they ZL3T and not with my big Pile Up
NA stations which have all the time. The final part of the competition was good
W6 stations on 40m and all missing U.S. to work. I think there were very few
multipliers P4, HP, ZC, CN, etc ... done in most countries need if they are in
other competitions, no JA in my Log this Contest, leave very disappointed that
the 15m band was closed all weekend, barely one qso with SA, the can not use
the cluster is too complicated to find multis. Shame not to be active more
hours, I promise to try again next year. Your friend:

Jesus EC1KR
www.ec1kr.com