[3830] RTTY Roundup W1TY Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 3 19:00:38 PST 2010

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W1TY
Operator(s): W1TY
Station: W1TY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NY

Total:  671  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 44  Total Score = 67,100

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

Always wishing there was a 40 meter class, but the Roundup is always fun and a
challenge. Ah, to be another 1000 miles to the south!

Nice to see many familiar calls. My homebrew solid state amp cruised along at
1500 watts without trouble as did N1MM Logger. Interesting that I could not
catch a JA with my vertical array. But a dipole at 13 feet did the trick.
Strange.

A great way to spend the day while a foot of snow was falling outside the
window. Plowing snow? Maybe tomorrow!

Thanks to all for the easy QSO's and also to those that had to work harder to
get thru.

Rick W1TY
"The RTTY Rangers"