[3830] RTTY Roundup W2GPS Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 3 19:22:08 PST 2010

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W2GPS
Operator(s): W2GPS
Station: W2GPS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 07:36

Total:  195  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 18  Total Score = 12,285

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This contest was more about getting my station running properly than operating.
Saturday was spent getting my openHPSDR radio working with N1MM and MMTTY,
which took a few hours. Once that was done I made a few dozen contacts at 15
Watts from my Lab. Sunday morning I tried to use the TS-850 + AL-1500 from the
Ham shack. That didn't work at first either. With the help of K3PU I finally
got that working and I started working stations in the afternoon and evening.
Well, at least I am ready for the CQ contest next month.