[3830] RTTY Roundup N6HC Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 4 09:31:12 PST 2010

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG

Total:  967  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 26  Total Score = 78,327

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

The RTTY RoundUp is always an enjoyable contest.  It is not too long.  At the
end of the event, I still have a voice.  My failing ears were never assaulted
by dits & dahs.  No complaints from the XYL about a noisy shack.  The only
tired parts of my anatomy were a couple of fingers used on the keyboard.  My
score this year was down from last year, but I didn't invest in as much "butt
in the chair" time.  What a pleasant way to welcome in the new year and
contesting for 2010.  Happy New Year and I hope to see you in many more
radiosport events over the coming months.
Arnie N6HC