[3830] RTTY Roundup G6PZ(UT5UDX) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 4 13:03:08 PST 2010

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: G6PZ
Operator(s): UT5UDX
Station: G6PZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: nr BRISTOL

Total: 1747  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 70  Total Score = 223,616

Club: BLACK SEE CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

First at all,many thanks to Paul for inviting and hosting me one more time
during my visit to my second home in London,hi.

Did not expect that much Americans on 80. 300 stations!In the morning hours
ONLY USA stations was heard.Looks like new 4 vertical sqears working
well(thanks to Andrey,RA6LBS and Vlad,RA4LW).
Nice to hear all RTTY friends and CU in WPX RTTY,probably from Cyprus,.
Serge,UT5UDX