[3830] RTTY Roundup XE2K Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 4 13:56:36 PST 2010

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: XE2K
Operator(s): XE2K
Station: XE2K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Mexicali, Baja, Mex

Total: 1441  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 39  Total Score = 138,336

Club: GRUPO DXXE

Comments:

Hi guys

my second RU, first with my call, 2009 was using 4A1DXXE, very relaxed weekend
after the holidays, but a few more noises in the low bands for some  Christmas
lights and a new owner of a PLASMA TV near the station, my location is very
noisy, sorry for the several what call me and can't get the Q, and thank you
very much for those who insist an  get the QSO,  G4AMT in 80m was one of them
TKS OM,
very nice to read the HNY and the GL   on the reports.

I think that my noise blocked a lot the RX above the lays where the DX was,
after the contest found  spots from EU station where they claim  my RX off,
maybe  and they don't have a station next to them calling and calling  with the
idea to get a space of band for his CQ  and giving others like me a bad moment.

This contest was very good to make my list of things to do at the station in
the next weeks, maintenance is the word, nothing fail but soon i think will be,
HI HI.

Really will like to thanks to those who want to give me the QSO and repeat the
RST  correct  and want to advice to those who  have a big signal on the  band
that I KNOW very well my call, is not necessary to send my call when you call
me, specially of you send  3 times my call and other 5 your own, work a few
seconds in the macros also help, the idea was to get your  RST and state
something extra no problem but  some like extra of the extra  plus  sometimes
make others loose qsos.

DC never show up, WV was elusive  and later get several ,thanks for you guys.

For all those DX station what call me , very appreciate OM's hope later pay
back the  mult when you need it,  CN8KD, J39BS, HI3TEJ, YV5AAX, E21YDP, ZL3TE
to mention a few,  miss VY2SS  but  N6QEK/VY1 in the last minutes of the
contest was very good.

Hope to meet more friend next year in this contest and get a little better
propagation to increase the mult's .

LOG at LOTW with 400 QSL to start, nothing bad.

TKS to all  OM's and YL's  fer QSO.

HECTOR XE2K/WT6J