[3830] RTTY Roundup K9YC Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 4 19:22:29 PST 2010

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total: 1154  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 34  Total Score = 101,552

Well, I thought this was going to be a part time effort at best, with
most of the weekend spent on an excursion with the XYL. But things
change, and it turned into a full time effort. N1MM says 23 hours, but
counting by the rules, it's probably closer to 24 hours.

Europe was nearly non-existent on 20M, managed only 4-6 mults. Not much
action from South America either, only about 4 mults, but managed to get
a dozen or so from the Pacific. Found VE4EAR on 40M with 15 minutes
to go. And, as always, some nice JA runs.

I felt like I was getting spots -- many thanks.