[3830] NAQP CW K2DSL Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jan 9 20:31:26 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waldwick, NJ

   15:    8     5
Total:  366   108  Total Score = 39,528

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Team:

Comments:

Operated from the start with just a few short breaks. Missed a few west coast
states and HI and ME and VT were hiding too. Very cold out again but minimal
wind unlike last week. Nice, short, very active contest. 15m didn't have much
activity the few times I checked. I even checked 10m twice but didn't hear
anything. When I switched to 80m and started at the bottom of the band, as
quick as I could turn the dial a little there was another station to work. I
think I worked more stations S&P on 80m in that 1 sweep up the band then I did
running 80m on RTTY last week. Thanks for all the contacts! Kenwood TS-2000 /
100w / G5RV - David