[3830] NAQP CW K5LH Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jan 9 21:22:01 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5LH
Operator(s): K5LH
Station: K5LH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   15:   11     6
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  371   124  Total Score = 46,004

Club: HOTDXS

Team:

Comments:

S&P effort, essentially just cannon fodder for the big guns.  And I mean "big
guns," as there were countless stations running well above 100 W in violation
of the rules.

Banked on 15 meters opening longer than it did in the afternoon, and
consequently had to miss the last 90 minutes of the contest when 80 and 160
meters were still quite busy.  Wish I could have lingered there for a bit
longer.  Stations in the center of the country apparently had distinct
advantages over those on the periphery, with Tennessee from my TX perspective
being reachable at all times and virtually on all bands.

Thanks for the QSOs, HNY, and will see you on the bands from here and Europe.

Chris, K5LH/DK5LH

Rig: Omni V, wire dipoles, Aetherlog for Mac.