[3830] NAQP CW KZ5D Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jan 9 22:54:58 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

   15:   10     5
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  909   175  Total Score = 159,075

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Mild

Comments:

Best start ever for me. First hour 117, and second hour 114. But I had such a
good run going on 20, I missed the minor opening and mults on 15. Isn't there
always something missing in an otherwise perfect day? I missed my QSO goal of
1000 by too many. I spent too much time on 160 early. And time off management
sucked. I ended up taking off time late when the low bands were really cooking.
Oh well, gives you something to think about til next time. this contest is
really fun. Just the right length for a lot of us. 73 de Art KZ5D