[3830] NAQP CW NS3T Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 10 05:50:22 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

   15:   19     8
   10:    4     3
-------------------
Total:  222   100  Total Score = 22,200

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Nothing serious from here, just wanted to get on the air for a little while and
have some fun...and I accomplished exactly that.  CQ'd on 10 meters for awhile
and had K4OJ answer me from FL, so the band was open, but no one was on it.  15
meters was open, but there wasn't any numbers for an East Coast guy looking
West.

After a long afternoon/dinner break, I watched a little football, turned on the
radio, went back to the TV, etc, and stopped early to get some sleep.  Had some
decent runs on 80 and 160.  Thanks for all the Q's and hope to do the same
thing next weekend in SSB.

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net