[3830] NAQP CW N5AW M/2 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 10 17:47:23 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW, W5ZL
Station: N5AW

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: TX

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  992   204  Total Score = 202,368

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Gary, W5ZL, agreed to come out and work NAQP with me in a simulated WRTC style
operation - basically multi-single with no packet. We wanted to get a feel for
this style of operation and try two different logging programs - TR4W and N1MM.
It was an interesting experience. We made no attempt to maximize our score -
just a learning experience. We found some things that need to be addressed
before WRTC and had a good time in the process.