[3830] NAQP SSB KT6YL Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jan 16 23:21:02 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KT6YL
Operator(s): KT6YL
Station: KT6YL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Manteca,CA

  160:   11     4
Total:  421   104  Total Score = 43,784

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 2

Comments:

The contest time was split between my husband Kevin KG6D and me. We each took 6
hours, two hours on two hours off. That way we both could enjoy a contest day.
I had some real good runs and then there were times with low activity. I had a
feeling 20 closed early, but 40 was not real open yet, tried 40 for a bit,
moved to 80 for a while and ended my last half hour on 160. Thanks to everyone
who answered my call, CU in the next contest. Best 73 de Tiny KT6YL