[3830] NAQP SSB VY2SS Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 17 03:25:10 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: VY2SS
Operator(s): VY2SS
Station: VY2SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PEI

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  578   137  Total Score = 79,186

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team: MCC Slammin Salmon

Comments:

Elecraft K3 and tribander and various wire verticals.

I took a couple of short naps but still could not stay awake to milk 160M. I
had some nice runs on 20 & 80M though. 40M still sucks here. Maybe I should try
a delta loop or something.

Again one or two stations running a KW ("I don't send in my log") and causing a
lot of QRM for those who REALLY are in the contest and could use some space.

Nice to see 15M produce a few mults.

Always a nice friendly contest. Thanks for the Qs.

73,

-Robby with a Y in PEI
VY2SS