[3830] NAQP SSB N0QO(@W0UR) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 17 07:59:20 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N0QO
Operator(s): N0QO
Station: W0UR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1223   190  Total Score = 232,370

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

This was first NAQP and I really enjoyed it!  Many thanks to the contest
organizers and all of the participants.

I had worked all 50 states and all but a few of the Canadian provinces and
territories about 8 hours into the contest.  Less than three years ago it took
me six weeks to complete WAS.

I used an SO2R setup for the second time and look forward to when I can do so
more effectively.

I worked a bunch of GMCCers and other Colorado stations.  Many thanks to all of
them.

I also want to thank Bob K0KR for suggesting I participate in this contest and
taking the time along with N2IC to discuss strategy and operating tips with me,
Larry KC0PYX for loaning me a second radio, and as always Jim W0UR for letting
me use his station.

73, Ken, N0QO