[3830] NAQP SSB K0DU Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 17 08:39:19 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K0DU
Operator(s): K0DU
Station: K0DU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1316   200  Total Score = 263,200

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

Bill ( K0UK ) convinced me at the last minute to get on for this one for the
club. I got off to a slow start and bad judgment on my part for not starting
out on 15 meters, it just didn't sound that good before the contest. By the
time I did go to 15 the peak was long gone. 55 contacts on 15 is an
embarrassment on my part. It was great to be back on though, NAQP has always
been a favorite of mine. Thanks to all for the contacts and stay safe in 2010.
Jerry