[3830] UKDX RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 17 09:23:01 PST 2010

                    UK DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   84   211    26
   40:  149   379    37
   20:  329   902    57
   15:    8    14     4
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  570  1506   124  Total Score = 186,744

Club: CGQ

Comments:

First 4 hours of the contest were the best from here. Good rates on 20M seemed
very encouraging but it was all short lived. Soon enough aroud 16:00z it all
went back to 'normal'. Noisy low bands took care of the rest, as usual. Took a
lot of time off as poor onditions wouldn't yield for any interesting runs and
cut off early. I always have a rough time in this contest but I'am happy about
the outcome since this is by far my best result in UK-DX.
Thanks all.  73, Fabi va2up