[3830] NAQP SSB K9YC Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 18 09:56:05 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  557   145  Total Score = 80,765

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 1

Comments:

A pretty nice outing, all in all. 40M died very early, as it did last
week, but opened enough to yield a dozen Qs and 5 mults in the
last hour. Great to hear the teams, but where was the MN gang? Thanks
for all the Qs. This is another personal best for me in SSB NAQP.
N1MM was acting up a bit with SO2R, trying to send the mic to both radios.
Getting that settled down cost some Qs, and it still came back
intermittently.

160 was good for transcontinental Qs, but many of the guys I could hear
loud couldn't hear me. More work on RX antennas could yield a lot more
Qs on 80 and 160M.

73,

Jim K9YC