[3830] HA DX ZL1BYZ SOSB/15CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 18 14:49:53 PST 2010

                    Hungarian DX Contest

Call: ZL1BYZ
Operator(s): ZL1BYZ
Station: ZL1BYZ

Class: SOSB/15CW HP
QTH: Paerata

   15:  118      0      13
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  118      0      13  Total Score = 5,538

Just a few hours fun.  Some good signals and some weak.  QSB made it interesting
at times, would get part of the info and then struggle to complete, some missed
out, sorry.  Thanks to those who spotted me so people came looking, realy help
from the other side of the world.

I used Writelog and the module for this contest would only accept up to 3
digits in the QTH field, about 8 non HA that I worked had serials of over 1k so
I had to note them for later.  Maybe I need an update for this.

73 John ZL1BYZ