[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jan 21 19:20:02 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - January 22

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin

  160:   2      2
   80:  20     14
   40:  24     17
   20:   2      2
Total:  48     35  Total Score = 1,200

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Argh! Another difficult event for me. Could get no one to hear me on 160-made 2
contacts the last 4 minutes. Tnx to N0KK in MN for the the good ears plus W5XZ
in TX. Things just didn't break for me. Lost many more jump balls than I won,
and had many unanswered CQs. So many are loud here on 160 but I'm just not
getting through any time others closer are calling.

Apologies to W4NZ for messing up a contact. Ted finally went back to N6RO when
I could not answer him. Got all bolloxed up. QLF alert!

N6ZFO must have been at someone's QTH. Bill was loud, and I think he was
visiting south of Napa for the evening.

Tnx to N4OGW and N0KK for the only three-fers.

Tnx to W5ZL, NO5W, and W5XK for TX contacts. Heard K5MR but out of synch.

Great fun even though this is driving me crazy. Can't seem to get my mojo
working.

Tnx NCCC and 3830 support.

Jim N3BB