[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jan 21 19:49:01 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - January 22

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   3      1
   80:  18     11
   40:  20     15
Total:  41     27  Total Score = 1,107

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

As Bob/W0BH pointed out on the 3610 Post-NS Net, too bad we didn't have
tonight's condx in the LQP last night!

I was not looking forward to LP SO1R from the Home QTH RF Hole tonight, but all
the intense rainfall of the last week improved my ground.  Things started out
rough on 40m, and at a point of desperation, I decided to take on the attitude
of the proverbial Little Engine That Could and slogged ahead.  Lots of good
ears pulled me out on 80m.

Really nice to see so many TNC/NS regulars in the LQP last night - Tnx, guys,
and to Secret Swarmers W1UE & W9RE.

73 & Tnx for all the Q's & Mults tonight...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust