[3830] BARTG Sprint K7ABC(K6LL) SO Expert HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 24 15:42:19 PST 2010

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: K7ABC
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: AZ

   80:
   40:  147  147
   20:  405  405
   15:  146  146
   10:
-----------------
Total:  698  698  Mults = 78  Total Score = 326,664

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Want to hear a good one? I've never seriously operated this contest before, and
made a last-minute decision to enter. Somehow I got it into my head that the
contest was only 12 hours long, and I thought it was all over at 2400Z on
Saturday. At 2400, I pulled the plug, and had dinner with the xyl, as I had
promised her before the contest. It wasn't until later that I found out that I
had missed the final 12 hours! If I had realized it was a 24 hour event, I
probably wouldn't have entered seriously though. I do like the 6 hour category
in the other BARTG event.

Anyway, it was fun. Thanks for the QSO's and thanks to BARTG for sponsoring the
event.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL (using xyl Jacki's call, K7ABC)
Yuma, AZ