[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jan 28 19:12:27 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - January 29

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   5      2
   80:  16     13
   40:  22     15
   20:   3      2
Total:  46     32  Total Score = 1,472

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

A night to end them all, at least on left coast. . better conditions than I can
ever remember on 40-160. Usually one of these 3 bands is the pits, not so
tonight.  Heard but was unable to work, N4OGW, W9RE, KZ5D, K9MMS and W7OM on
160 meters. Sorry not to hear K0UK, K7SS, KO7X and WD0T who I can actually work
on 160 -- still awaiting a better antenna.

Starting on 20m, K9BGL was quite readable.

Record score for me I'm sure . .  probably for many others as well.

Good to work N5KO on 160.  Several other new stations.  Sorry to see the 30
mins end.

73 Bill n6zfo