[3830] NCCC Sprint K6UFO(@W6YX) QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jan 28 19:20:01 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - January 29

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      2
   80:  11      5
   40:  19     17
   20:   1      1
Total:  33     25  Total Score = 825

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

That was a blast of QRP fun!

I started on 20m by giving K6VVA number 2, since I managed
to hit the enter key too early and get him in the log before
sending the exchange. Heard W9RE and N6RO but couldn't get
them to answer me in the first 2 minutes.

40m was fantastic, and I worked people as fast as I could get
an answer or win a jump ball. Lots of new mults went in the log.

About 48 minutes everyone disappeared to 80m, so I followed
and shouted as loud as 5 watts allowed, which worked okay for
5 mults.

Saved two minutes for 160m which rewarded me with CA, and OR
thanks to good ears at W7WHY.

Many thanks for the fun!

K6UFO Mork!

W6YX: