[3830] CQ160 CW W7WHY Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 31 09:20:23 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Coos Bay, OR

Total:  QSOs = 170  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 4  Total Score = 17,845

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

That was fun.  Distance wise, this is the  best I've done in a 160 contest in a
long time.  Worked quite a few stations on the east coast and that's a pretty
good feat with my peanut whistle station.

Conditions seemed good, but missed a lot of DX that I heard.

Thanks to CQ for sponsering a fun contest and thanks to all who pulled my
signal out of the noise.
Tom W7WHY

FT-450SAT-Inverted L 100 watts
N1mm Logger