[3830] CQ160 CW K7ABV Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 31 09:57:07 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: MT

Total:  QSOs = 215  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 8  Total Score = 30,296

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Had a good time as usual...beat last years score about 5 times...even got a new
country on top band with my inverted vee at 55 feet...qrn in town is pretty
high, so I am sorry for those that called and I just couldn't pull out of the
noise...cold wx and snow make this time of the year good for contests..family
duties got me saturday night for 5 hours..so score could have been better and
at 3 pm..the band is mostly dead for me...thanks again for a fun experience..