[3830] CQ160 CW DL/WA4PXP(@DJ3AA) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 31 11:21:37 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: DL/WA4PXP
Operator(s): WA4PXP
Station: DJ3AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ostfildern

Total:  QSOs = 30  State/Prov = 3  Countries = 26  Total Score = 2,697

Thanks to Georg for his FB internet remote Station DJ3AA.  Running 100 w to a
vertical is tough in the middle of Europe.  Hearing weak Asia and NA is tough
amongst the 599 plus 40 Big Guns.  Managed to work EY8MM, RC90, VY2/N3DXX,
K1LZ, AA1K.  Basically looked for the most interesting things I could hear.
Again with some motivation there were hundreds of Eu stations to work.   Really
tried hard to work WD5COV in New Mexico.  He had a good signal but I was LP and
I think the best I got was a DL??.  Heard PQ0F on 1801.

Thanks for the QSO's

Jim