[3830] CQ 160 CW WO9S Single Op Assisted HP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Sun Jan 31 14:36:11 PST 2010

                      CQ 160 SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Dates : 29-Jan-10, 30-Jan-10, 31-Jan-10

     Callsign Used : WO9S
          Operator : WO9S

          Category : SO HP ASSISTED

  Default Exchange : 599 IL

              Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
           Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
           Country : United States

         Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

    BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries
   160CW      567         567       1429      58        21
  Totals      567         567       1429      58        21

     Final Score = 112,891 points.

  Soapbox Comments
  ________________

  About 14-1/3 hours of operation.  Glad to have the amp back
  on line.  With the high RX noise here in the city, 600 watts
  and a pair of slopers was enough to work anyone I could hear.
  A couple of new countries (LX and TF) at EU sunrise Sunday.

  Sunday afternoon I realized that I was a tad short of my last
  year's total.  40 minutes at the end put me over for a new
  personal best for this contest.

  This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my
  transmitter within the limitations of my license and have

  Date: Jan. 31, 2010   Signed: Jonathan L. Rosner   Call: WO9S