[3830] CQ160 CW VE3NE Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 31 14:55:16 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto

Total:  QSOs = 1053  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 58  Total Score = 663,288

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

The best CONDX to EU I ever heard from this place. I was actually running EU for
a little while...:-)121 EU in total. First night was great towards the West
Coast with huge signals. I think activity was down compared to last years. Only
very few Caribbean mults. Noise was not bad so I was able to receive on the TX
ant. I managed to bust a couple of pile-ups like one on CE1/K7CA. I guess I
must have been right in his filter...:-)Never heard SD or NL and anybody from
the North.
Due to the great opening to EU I am sure new records were created this weekend.

I think this is pretty much the best you can do from this noisy city QTH.
Thanks for the Qs. See you next time.

73

Lali, VE3NE