[3830] CQ160 CW KD4D(@N3HBX) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 31 15:44:03 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KD4D
Operator(s): KD4D
Station: N3HBX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

Total:  QSOs = 1295  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 56  Total Score = 502,090

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks again to John Evans for letting me use his station at the "farm."  I had
lots of fun this year, but I (re)learned an important lesson.

I worked Friday and didn't have time for a nap.  Both mornings I ran out of
steam - Sunday morning I nodded off about 6:15AM and didn't make the full 30
hours... :-)  Nice but short sunrise opening to Europe Saturday night.

Conditions didn't seem as good as 2009 to me but I think the beverages at this
QTH are now working well.  I felt loud and worked almost everything I heard.

                              2010 CQ 160 CW - KD4D

  HOUR  160CW    TOTAL   ACCUM
  ----  ------   -----   -----
   22     115     115     115
   23     106     106     221

    0      78      78     299
    1      93      93     392
    2      90      90     482
    3      87      87     569
    4      51      51     620
    5      47      47     667
    6      40      40     707
    7      47      47     754
    8      47      47     801
    9      25      25     826
   10      27      27     853
   11      16      16     869
   12       0       0     869
   13       0       0     869
   14       0       0     869
   15       0       0     869
   16       0       0     869
   17       0       0     869
   18       0       0     869
   19       0       0     869
   20       1       1     870
   21      35      35     905
   22      34      34     939
   23      29      29     968

    0      39      39    1007
    1      34      34    1041
    2      20      20    1061
    3      23      23    1084
    4      29      29    1113
    5      21      21    1134
    6      28      28    1162
    7      43      43    1205
    8      20      20    1225
    9      21      21    1246
   10      13      13    1259
   11      22      22    1281
   12      14      14    1295

  TOTAL  1295

      Continent List  2010 CQ 160 CW - KD4D

                   160    80    40    20    15    10    30    17    12    ALL
                   ---    --    --    --    --    --    --    --    --    ---
  USA calls   =   1018     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0   1018
  VE calls    =     69     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     69
  N.A. calls  =     20     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     20
  S.A. calls  =      9     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0      9
  Euro calls  =    173     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0    173
  Afrc calls  =      4     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0      4
  Asia calls  =      1     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0      1
  JA calls    =      0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0      0
  Ocen calls  =      1     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0      1

  Unknowns    =      0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0      0

  Total calls =   1295     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0   1295
2010 CQ 160 CW - KD4D

AllBTH
9A      Ca      FM      IT9     LZ      Nc      OH0     PY      TF      Wi
Ab      Co      Fl      Ia      La      Nd      OK      PY0F    Tn      Wv
Al      Ct      G       Id      Ma      Ne      OM      Pa      Tx      Wy
Ar      DL      GM      Il      Mb      Nf      ON      Pe      UA      XE
Az      Dc      GW      In      Md      Nh      OY      Qc      UA2     YL
Bc      De      Ga      KH6     Me      Nj      Oh      Ri      UA9     YU
C6      EA      HA      KL      Mi      Nm      Ok      S5      UR      ZF
CE      EA6     HB      KP2     Mn      Ns      On      SM      Ut
CM      EA8     HC      KP4     Mo      Nv      Or      SP      VP9
CN      EI      HI      Ks      Ms      Ny      P4      Sc      Va
CT      ES      HK      Ky      Mt      OE      PA      Sd      Vt
CT3     F       I       LA      Nb      OH      PJ2     Sk      Wa