[3830] CQ160 CW KU1CW(@N0NI) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 31 19:16:51 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KU1CW
Operator(s): KU1CW
Station: N0NI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IA

Total:  QSOs = 1473  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 75  Total Score = 803,062

Thanks to Toni for letting me use his super station. Due to recent huge ice
storms in Iowa station took some beating, but 160m 4 square seems to be in good
shape and was performing very well. We did not know exact condition of the
beverages but even under being partially under the snow they seem to perform
well.
 I have started contest with 3 hour delay and spent a lot of time on S&P on
first day which probably reflected in Q's number, but more then 340 of the 10-
pointers and 75 country mults is a very pleasing result after all. Too bad it
was not the same conditions as last year.
73, Thanks for the Q's.  Alex, KU1CW.