[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MM LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jul 1 21:04:29 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 2

Call: K8MM
Operator(s): K8MM
Station: K8MM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Omaha, NE
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   2      2
   40:  17     13
   20:  17     11
Total:  36     29  Total Score = 936

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

The XYL and I are headed out to Yellowstone park and that's how I came to be in
NE tonight for the last installment of this ladder. 20M sounded great with lots
of loud signals. 40 was good but not great and 80 was tough with only 2 q's in
the last 5 minutes. I called N8EA a few times on 80 but he never heard me along
with a few others. I never did try 160M.

Sorry about the QLF's, my keying cable wasn't working so I sent it all by hand
while balancing a computer and set of paddles on my lap. Look for me in MT next
Thursday evening. I'm also putting out some counties during my shift as a
passenger and its helps kill the time while crossing the great plains.

Thanks for all the q's during this ladder session.

73,
Ian - K8MM/M
Omaha, NE