[3830] IARU NR3X(N4YDU) SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 11 06:29:02 PDT 2010

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NR3X
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH:

  160:     3     2      1       2
   80:    48     4      5       5
   40:   341   115     24      22
   20:   414   186     29      29
   15:   144    65     16      16
   10:    68    22      8       6
-------------------------------------
Total:  1018   394     83      80  Total Score = 564,306

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had a blast. The low bands were pretty darn noisy, but the late night 20 meter
opening to Northern Europe and Russia made up for it. It was nice to connect
with several of the WRTC stations. 10 and meters produced some fun as well. It
was nice to work some Europe on both of those bands.

QSOs were up from last year (1412 vs. 1260) but the score was just a little
higher. I wimped out and took a nap this year.

Station: Kenwood 930, Ten Tec Corsair
Loops for 20, 15, 10, various wires for the other bands.
Software - writelog.