[3830] IARU KU8E SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 11 09:51:42 PDT 2010

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GA

  160:    0             0       0
   80:   32             6       2
   40:  148            15      18
   20:  264            23      25
   15:  174            16      16
   10:   86             6       4
-------------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC756PRO , AL811H 500 watts , Center fed zepp @ 45 ft

Just a causal effort between family duties and having to shutdown for passing
thunderstorms. Had some nice E skip on 15 and 10 meters here in GA. 20 meters
finally opened up to the WRTC sites around 0200 Z and ended up working 30 of
the 48 stations on CW. Wish I had more time to play because this is a different
contest with the summer time conditions. That's life...

Look for me in the IOTA contest in a couple weekends from NA-058. I'm going to
find some time to operate during our family vacation. Probably using the usual
W4AN mobile setup that K4BAI and I use.

73, Jeff