[3830] IARU N4DW M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 11 12:48:54 PDT 2010

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N4DW
Operator(s): N4DW
Station: N4DW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 7:15

  160:    4             1       2
   80:   25             6       1
   40:   74            13      19
   20:  234            27      27
   15:   16             8       4
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Casual operation with goal of working as many WRTC stations as possible.  Of the
posted 43, I missed 8.
Started at 2311z on 15 and still made 3 EU qso's.
Went to 20 at 2346z and made my first WRTC qso at 0117z.  My thanks to Kirk,
K4RO, for the 0230z suggestion.
Some scattered second radio qso's, mostly when got severly trounced on one
band, went to the other for a bit.
Did mostly S&P except for two short runs resulting in 33 (20) & 11 (80) qso's
respectively.
For all bands, had 72 zone 8 qso's and 79 zone 29 qso's.  Looks like the WRTC
stoked up some activity there.
Over all, had fun and didn't beat myself to death.