[3830] IARU W7VJ M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 11 19:39:20 PDT 2010

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W7VJ
Operator(s): KQ7W, W7VJ
Station: W7VJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WA

  160:     0     0      0       0
   80:    60     0     11       3
   40:   347   133     29       5
   20:   929   315     40      31
   15:   123    30     13       7
   10:     0     0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  1459   478     93      46  Total Score = 962,297

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

This was Matt's, KQ7W, inaugural contest at the station.  He piloted the station
to a super score, with marginal support from me.  Matt did an exceptional job
though as an experienced contester I expected as much.  He is truly a welcome
addition to our team.  Conditions from the Pacific Northwest were quite good,
with very late night openings to EU on 20.  We even managed to squeek out some
EU contacts on 15. 40 was also quite good, but 20 CW was indeed the "money"
band.  At points we approximated 270 hours in bursts.  Our thanks to all who
worked us, and congratulations to the WRTC teams and winners.  73,

Andrew
W7VJ