[3830] IARU OP5T(ON5UM) SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Jul 13 02:33:26 PDT 2010

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OP5T
Operator(s): ON5UM
Station: ON4JZ

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: JO21FF

  160:     9    0       1        7
   80:    16    0       1       15
   40:   507    0      20       27
   20:   776    0      36       33
   15:   241    0      24       24
   10:    21    0       5       11
-------------------------------------
Total:  1570    0      87      117  Total Score = 1,209,312

Had the privilege and opportunity to operate the fine station @ OP4K ( ON4JZ ).
Lotsa QRN all contest on 160 and 80 m . Sorry for the weaker ones ... Trying
hard to find a solution to the city qrm .
Thunderstorms ravaged the Antwerp vicinty in the early evening on saturday and
had me close down the station for a short while .
Allways one of the more enjoyable contests of the year especially if it
coincides with WRTC 2010. Congratulations to all the competitors and the
winners.

Thanks Joe for Your hospitality !!!!
Thanks to all those who worked me and to those who called but not made it in
the log .
Look for OP4K next contests.
His station info and much more is on www.on4jz.be

73 es CU ,