[3830] CWopsT K9MMS HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jul 14 05:36:38 PDT 2010

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1100Z Jul 14

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

   80:   0      0
   40:  32     32
   20:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  32     32  Total Score = 1,024

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

IC-756PRO3 plus AL-811H at 550 watts.  For me, this was a 40 meters only event.
I checked a couple of times and did not hear any CWT activity on 20 or 80
meters.  Even on 40, things were slow.  I had many unanswered CQs, and tuning
usually found stations already worked.  A high noise level added to the "fun"
-- sorry for difficulty copying some stations.

Sorry for my having several QLF moments.  The coffee did not take full effect,
I was still trying to wake up, and I was logging with pen and paper.  Much of
the time the pen and keyer paddle were in the same hand.  I have not operated
like that for a while, but it used to be no problem.  I did not find a CWT
module in WinTest (new user), and I did not have time to swap cables and go to
the old DOS PC with NA logging.  Hopefully, I will have things set up better,
revert to NA, and eliminate the QLF moments for other CWTs today.

Thanks for the Qs and Ms.
73,  Gary