[3830] CWopsT WF7T LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jul 14 21:16:07 PDT 2010

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 15

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

   80:  13      2
   40:  28     26
   20:  11     11
-------------------
Total:  52     39  Total Score = 2,028

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Been suffering from the flu for several days but was so sick of my sorry self I
had to join in.  First time I have used my number and thank you to all for the
contacts.

Stuck with one antenna at the moment:  20M EDZ favoring E/W.  Seems to work
fine on 20M but felt a bit wimpy on 40/80.

N1MM causing me fits (or perhaps my computer...hard to tell right now).  Anyone
else having issues with lag with N1MM 10.6.5? I Subsequently sent a number of
contacts by hand and frankly it felt better to do it that way (I am NOT a
robot!) Again, sorry for the QLF and the general lack of snap!

Many familiar calls from Thursday Night Madness and other contests, and a few
new ones as well.  I am grateful for you guys for helping me forget my
miserable state for a fun hour.

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN