[3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jul 15 20:24:22 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint - July 16

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:   6      6
   20:  19     10
   15:   5      5
Total:  30     21  Total Score = 630

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Wow...5 Q's in 3 mins on 15m!  Cool.  Just w8/w9's.

Such good activity and signals that dupes seemed hardly necessary.  Nice to
snag Ken and his new DC mult on 40m...and Bob W0BH/7 out in WA.

Only thing NOT heard with 15, 20 and 40m in play tonight was my fellow New
Englanders.  Sorry to KZ5D Art who I tried to log (agn) as K7.. and QLF'd at
the end...Vibroplex paddle to the rescue before the bell!

Congrats to all the recent ladder Winners, to those of you who organize the
weekly mayhem and the rest of you who provide the Q's, competitive spirit and
fun!

Thanks to many of you for all the Q's while at NU1AW for IARU last weekend...it
was a unique event and quite a blast!  Hpe cu in next week's new NS ladder
series.

73, Bill