[3830] NAQP RTTY W0YK Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jul 17 23:13:10 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  304    87  Total Score = 26,448

Club: Loma Prieta Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Got off work at 0230z, so worked the last 3 hours on 20 and 40.  W0BR answered
my CQs on 20 and 40 simultaneously.  First time that's happened, I think.
Thanks, Bob ... it felt weird though.  Then, ZM4M called in on 40 at 0510z
which was unexpected.  The Europeans were relentless on 20m right up until 06z.
 Of course, most were working the other RTTY contest and didn't understand that
a name was needed in ours.  I gave them a serial number though.

Ed - W0YK