[3830] NAQP RTTY WF7T Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jul 17 23:42:16 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

   15:   17     8
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  240    92  Total Score = 22,320

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG Team #1

Comments:

Did NOT do a great job in this one. Between the headache, shivering and sweating
(been sick for a week) I could barely get anything going. 20M and 40M sounded
best, everything else was dismal (or maybe its just me.)  NO EXCUSES...had my
butt kicked here as I fell short by at least 100 Qs!

I still had fun...calling CQ on 80M for 10 minutes without takers was still
better (barely) than moping around the house sick.

Thanks to NCJ for this contest.  Thanks to all you ops who gave me a Q.

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

-----

IC-7600 @ 100W
AFSK using N1MM v10.7.0, MMTTY 1.66
(something still causing operational latency)
88' and 44' doublets, crusty old R5 vertical