[3830] NAQP RTTY W7MRC(NG7Z) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 18 04:21:46 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W7MRC
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA

   40:  28     18
   20:  33     22
   15:   8      7
Total:  69     47  Total Score = 3,243

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Had our son and two grandkids this weekend. Not much time for radio but I did
get a taste of SO2R on RTTY for the first time. Ran 50W only as I still don't
have BPFs and don't want to blow the front ends of the radio. Still, it was fun
bouncing back and forth between bands doing S&P only. While waiting for a qso to
finish, I can set up the next contact on a different band. Very neat. One day
I'll get the confidence to CQ and S&P at the same time. Need to improve the
antennas for the second radio. Just using a Butternut vertical. 73 and thanks
for the Q's. Paul NG7Z