[3830] NAQP RTTY K2DSL Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 18 05:45:56 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waldwick, NJ

   15:    6     6
Total:  337   102  Total Score = 34,374

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Team:

Comments:

20m was fine. 15m was dead for me with no activity though I checked multiple
times. 40m was ok but last year was better. 80m was solid noise and hardly
workable other then the strongest stations. More Q's this year under worse
conditions for me but less mults and a lower score. Not sure what was going on
with all the noise on 80m but another ham 8 miles away said he had the same
noise so it doesn't appear to be specific to my station. Still fun to work all
the RTTY folks!