[3830] IARU R3/K5DU SO CW QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jul 19 17:13:30 PDT 2010

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: R3/K5DU
Operator(s): R3/K5DU
Station: R3/K5DU

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: MO Oblast
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   37            7        8
-------------------------------------
Total:   37     0      7        8  Total Score = 1,575

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I had a wonderful time at WRTC. I operated during the contest with W5ZL Gary's
little 5 watt QRP rig and a long wire strung out the window of the Atlas Park
Hotel in Domodedovo, Moscow Region, Russia.

It was a privilege to try to work the superb WRTC contestants and the other
operators who heard my puny signal. Thanks to Gary for the rig, K5NA Richard
for bringing me to Domodedovo, and to all who made WRTC 2010 Russia possible.

Susan R3/K5DU