[3830] NCCC Sprint K0PC LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jul 22 20:06:23 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 23

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      5
   40:  19     13
   20:  10      6
Total:  37     24  Total Score = 888

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I thought 20M would be more productive this evening but it seemed to play out
quickly. 40M was very good and 80M OK. I tried for a couple of minutes on 160M
but didn't get a thing, then went back to 80M.

I will be riding my bicycle across Iowa next week with 10,000 of my closest
friends (see http://www.ragbrai.com). I hope to be on Thursday evening from
Waterloo with my KX1 and a wire in a tree. Please listen hard for my 3W signal
and I will reward you with the rare IA multiplier. Probably 20M & 40M only.
This is my seventh trip across IA on a bike and my second attempt at NS from a
tent.

73, Pat  K0PC