[3830] CQWW VHF KB1DFB(@KB1H) Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Jul 23 20:56:10 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: KB1DFB
Operator(s): KB1DFB, K1GX, KB1H, NB1U, NR1X
Station: KB1H

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: FN41

Total:  346   109  Total Score = 49,159

A late start due to unfinished work on the new tower. 155' of Rohn 45
and only a 7 element M2 6M antenna on it now. We had to run coax and
rotor control cable out to and up the tower.

Only 14 hours of operating time and we missed what seemed like
continuous sporatic openings on 6M. This was one contest where if
you wanted to do well you had to have someone in the seat the complete
contest. Our grid total suffered for our lack of seat time. Best distance was
C6 and CT3 on 6M

Thanks for all the QSOs and we hope we are better organized for the
September QSO Party.