[3830] IOTA DK6XZ(E77XZ) SO(A)12Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jul 28 13:58:01 PDT 2010

                    IOTA Contest

Call: DK6XZ
Operator(s): E77XZ
Station: DK6XZ

Class: SO(A)12Mixed LP
QTH: Pforzheim

Total:  150      60      114      46  Total Score = 263,304

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

It was for me to greet all of you who enjoyed the weekend on the islands, and to
give you few points. CS2K pictures show the best way, how I actually imagine
this contest should happen to one. So, congratulations to all of you who did it
portable!

Need to say, I was jealous too, since now it is the second year in a row, I am
not suceeding to join a planned 9A IOTApedition.

I noticed great activity from islands on the northern hemisphere of Europe. The
night effected over 100 QSO´s on each low band. However, on 20m and higher it
was hard to me to get through, working from my appartment and using only a
tuned vertical Windom. Anyway, thanks everybody for the fun.

OE3K, Braco and Ivan, made a fantastic job from mainland, as DL3TD and DK9IP
did. GL with record-breaking scores!

See the most of you again in EU HF Contest.

73 Suad, DK6XZ ( E77XZ )

PS: The upper figures are not quite exact, due to failure of the logging
program.