[3830] WPX CW S53MM SOAB(TS) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Jun 1 09:47:59 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: S53MM
Operator(s): S53MM
Station: S53MM

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH:

   40: 1104

I managed to set up a station for SO2R mode (with it's limitation of using a
3-bander antenna) for this year. Aurora hit us hard, because last year I had
over 900 NA QSOs and this year the number is below 400. Huge difference is also
to the east, only 19 JA comparing to 95 last year. But there was improving of SA
stations. This year 73, last year 35. Total score was down from 6.600.000 last
year.
Low bands were very noisy because of local storms nearby.
I guess we are all a bit spoiled because of last years excelent conditions.
I have to be satisfied with the score and with my brain to follow the two radio
mode seriously for the first time. I did almost my best.

Matija/S53MM